- What are the limitations of the unregistered version?
- How do I register my application?
- Can I create my own storage space?
- How do I make a backup copy?
- How can I enter a wine and minimize the information I have to enter?
- What is the maximum number of products that can be opened at the same time?
- Is this application only for wines?
- Does └vosVins wine software available only in English?
- How can we change the currency ?
- How can I contact you?
- What does └vosVins mean?
1. What are the limitations of the unregistered version?
The unregistered version limits the number of wines you can enter to 5. In the unregistered version,
report printing and the access via Internet of our downloadable wine information are not available. Finally you do not have the option of adding,
removing or modifying appellations, regions, countries, storage spaces, type of vine, etc.
2. How do I register my application?
Run └vosVins wine software from your computer and follow the instructions shown in the registration window.
To order └vosVins wine software
on CD :
- using our secure payment online.
- Support@AvosVins.ca, Diane Gilbert 1-418-836-5893 (voice mail).
3. Can I create my own storage space?
With the registered version of └vosVins wine software, you can create as many
storage spaces as you need in the dimensions you want. For ease of use, it is suggested
that you create many storage spaces instead of just a big one.Show image...
4. How do I make a backup copy?
You can use the "Tools-Backup/Restore" menu item of AvosVins wine software or you can use Explorer and copy the file AvosVins5.avo located in the application
directory (C:\Program Files\Golden\AvosVins5). If you
have specified pictures for your wines, it is suggested that you copy the content of the
Images directory located under the application directory (C:\Program
Files\Golden\AvosVins5\Images and Images2).
5. How can I enter a wine and minimize the information I have to enter?
For example, you have a Pomerol and want to enter it.
Simply click the 'Product-New wine-Bordeaux' menu,
then select Pomerol from the list. You only have to type in the name,
the appellation and the price because the region, country and classification will be entered for you.
6. What is the maximum number of products that can be opened at the same time?
You can enter as many products as you want. However, for Windows 95, 98 and ME systems,
the number of windows you can open at the same time is limited by the resources of each system.
For example, a Windows 95 system will permit a maximum of 200 wine cards to be opened at the same time.
7. Is this application only for wines?
No, you can enter beers, ciders and all the categories you want to keep records on.
8. Is └vosVins wine software available only in English?
No, └vosVins wine software is available in English, French and Spanish. The first time you start └vosVins,
the default language will be the one defined by your Windows setup.
You can change the language of └vosVins wine software using the 'Tools-Preferences' menu.
9. How can we change the currency ?
AvosVins wine software use the currency specified by your Windows system. You can change the currency via the control panel of windows.
10. How can I contact you?
You can contact
us by e-mail at: Support@AvosVins.ca
Diane Gilbert 1-418-836-5893 (voice mail)
11. What does └vosVins mean?
It's French for 'A toast to your wines'.